5.06.2010

Back from the dead

GOOD GOD WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?

I should have been updating this more frequently, but I chose to be a lazy ass and let this thing slip. I hate blogs anyway, which makes me a hypocrite, I know, but who cares. About ZHFT, YES, I am still making them. Number 9 is in the works, and I have to iron out some problems I'm having with ideas and not enough good footage. I've been horrendously busy with work so I haven't had much time to myself.

So, keep in tune and I'll let you know of any changes... Thanks guys!

9 comments:

  1. Yo yo yo castone. Zombie happy fun time tres inst working on YouTube for a reason that's...I dont know. Anyway I love your bids and keep working hard man.
    Echo the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed- ment to say vids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo casiotone in ZHFT6 what was the name of the song that plays once the zombie fails tetris. it starts at 5:34 in the vid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog post i shown in this post "Back from dead". How its possible? But very good comments shared right here i like this post.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    getaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about not good enough footage man. True fans of ZHTF will like anything you come up with. I can't wait for another episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really miss the series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you will come back? :(
    give me a sign of life

    ReplyDelete