2.12.2009

ZHFT 7, Zoey Special, or TF:HFT!??!!?!

I now have THREE started projects, all at the same time. I've been quite busy lately, so I don't really get to put any video making time in. And, my main computer is broken again. (My fault really). So tonight I get my new mobo and get to revive her.

Anyway, let's get down to brass tacks.

ZOEY SPECIAL! SHOULD I DO IT!?!?!?


I need some imput, guys! This was suggested to me by a couple of fellow Steam members, and I think I would have a ball with the Left 4 Dead world. I already had a great laugh making the ZHFT scene, so this will be the penultimate!

Drop me a comment if you like the idea. After Friday, I can start my filming, so stay tuned!

14 comments:

  1. That would be awesome. I think you should so a zoey special and im sure that if you are the maker it will be really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to rape you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll vote for Zoey Special.By the name i think its going to be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. do zoey happy fun time first then tf2 happy fun time

    ReplyDelete
  5. casiotone1331 or what ever u like to be called i think u make the most amazing vids ever and i think u should make the zoey special


    *,..,* devildog587

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Creator''I love all your fan videos watch thanks all of the gang in Brazil is expanding its work to the world = D

    by ice

    ReplyDelete
  8. *_*
    '_'
    x_x
    >_<
    `_`
    #_#
    $_$
    Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. casiotone1331 you are a genuis and you shuldent hold back i say go for is

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go for it. sounds excellent

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZOEY SPECIAL! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GO FOR IT MAN!(your vids are to funny, I died because of it lolz)

    ReplyDelete