12.11.2008

New stuff n' shit...

Hello, all. Welcome to the official Zombie Happy Fun Time Blog! Turn on some music, relax, quit wasting your precious time achievement whoring, and check on me once in a while. I will be updating this blog as routinely as I can, so check back often... Many of these will be more news updates and possible server launch announcements.

I'm sure you want to bitch at me and say, "CASIOTONE, WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN MOVIES?"

Well, I am almost done with ZHFT:6, and have plenty of material for TF2:HFT as well. I plan on an early 09' release date for the two. They will be released in tandem. I've just been too damn busy with work lately, and my personal life is booked. I've had no time to tangle with GMOD, and I'm doing my best to churn out some new material.

Stand by for some new stuff. In the meantime, enjoy this, I took it at the last concert I went to... one of the things I've been so caught up in:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment