12.14.2008

Testing mods and being bored.

It's 46 and windy here in Western New York. The weather here sucks ass. It really does. It'll be snowing like crap here one day, and raining the next, mixed with sleet and sunshine. If you want to be confused, then live here, because we don't have winter, fall, spring, and summer. We get a bastardized mixture of winter and fall, and a short lived summer. It's those dumb great lakes.

Anyway, I've been testing some new addons for GMOD, and this one happened to get my attention...

Photobucket

I finally got around to testing the mecha hydra SNPC that I downloaded from garrysmod.org, and I have to say, I love this thing. It can reach VERY far, and locks on to any NPC or player that gets close. I really wish that the hydra made it into Half Life 2, that would have been awesome. However, the developers said it was a coding hell, which I don't really understand why.

Photobucket
Some zombies getting plucked from the ground.

Photobucket

You CAN kill them, but not for long, as they regenerate after a while. It took a nuke blast to actually incapacitate them all, and they didn't stay down very well. I might use this in a movie, it's so good.

Recommended download:

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment