12.18.2008

Recording new material and Dear Sister...

I've been screwing around with the Dear Sister SWEP lately, and it's amazing how much fun you can have with it. It's like bullet time, but better because you throw the gun at whoever you shoot. Very nice touch. Credits go to Puddin_man.

Here's a video.

You can get it here: LINK

I recorded about 7 minutes of footage today, and I'm sure I have quite enough to polish off ZHFT:6. TF2FT is coming along great too, there's a scene I have developed where the Heavy eats too many sandviches. Bathroom adventures ensue. You do the math. Stay tuned, and thanks for the views and comments!
Photobucket
If you have a SWEP or something you want me to test and review, then let me know! I'll pick a few that catch my eye!

4 comments:

  1. just wondering... what video recording software do you use? i cant seem to find one that works on my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Adobe Premiere CS3. You might want to try Sony Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sony Vegas records images?
    o_รต

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi casitone1331 you have made most awsome movies ever duude i love your movies they are relly good are done whit you number 8 movie ???????????????

    ReplyDelete