1.29.2009

GO SEE THIS SHOW IF YOU CAN!!!

I saw Tim and Eric's Awesome Tour 09' last night. The venue was packed and I snagged a spot a the front of the stage. I spent 30 bucks on the tickets, and I was a little leary about it. I mean, I love Tim and Eric, but THIRTY BUCKS?!?!??

YOU. WILL. NOT. BE. DISAPPOINTED.

You think I am after spending the money to hear two guys jump around in spandex jumpsuits singing "DIARRHEA" and get hit in the head with a hammer by a guy dressed up like a Dutch person? NOPE. That pretty much sums it up.

The only downside was the freaking weather. I drove though an unplowed Buffalo with my car swerving all over the place. Then I walked through two foot snow drifts to the Town Ballroom, which is a venue I always hated anyway. But that's besides the point. If you watch any of Tim and Eric, I highly recommend you catch this when it comes your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment