1.23.2009

Where the SHIT are the new posts?


Ummm... in case you've wondered about my absence, I've been busy. I just released ZHFT:6, so if you haven't seen it yet, mosey on over to YouTube and check it out.

All that aside, I've been away? Where? On a freaking cruise. I wen to Mexico and got hassled by the Mexicans there. I also went to Guatemala and Belize, so it was an eventful trip. Here's a fun fact about Guatemala: the crime rate is low, because of vigilantism. Once a man killed his wife there so the townspeople dragged him out of his house and lit him on fire.

One word: AWESOME! Also, the Guatemalans are allowed 500 rounds of ammo a week because they have to protect themselves from animals that invade their homes. In Belize we took a crazy ass bus ride through the mountains and I was going to puke my mixture of tacos and pineapple soda all over the place.


We saw these mean birds. They were pretty, but also pretty mean. The one on the right kept biting the crap out of the other one.

Anyway, I need some time to recuperate and work on TF2:HFT. You guys have been awesome and I appreciate the support! I plan on releasing #7 in the near future, and either #7 or #8 will be the LAST ZHFT. I know, I know, but it was a good run, and we had a lot of fun. Remember... if I get enough positive feedback and ass-kissing, I will continue after that, so feed my ego, guys.

Stay tuned, more news and updates are remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment